Skin ageing is a process in which the body metabolic processes slowdown. There is reduced activity in all skin cells, reduce the circulation within the skin, the nutrition requirement of the cells are not met and even the tissue recovery process is slow. Ageing leads to dull & sagging skin, increased sensitivity, dryness, brown spots, fine lines & wrinkles.
There are two main causes of ageing:
- Ageing due to natural process of life.
- Ageing due to environmental factors
a.Exposure to sun (UV radiation)
b. Cigarette smoking
c. Change in climatic conditions and air pollutants.
d. Mental & physical stress is one of the major reasons.
e. Lack of proper nutrition is the key factor for ageing.
UV radiation on both UVA & UVB cause skin damage & tanned / sunburned skin, pigmentation, wrinkles and lastly skin cancer
Cosmetic exfoliation by dermatologist . . .
Organic peels: AHA & PHA (chemical peels) and we can apply antioxidants like idebenone, co-enzyme Q10
Superficial peels: Skin polishing, Microdermabrasion and Laser genesis
- 1. Radiofrequency skin tightening: This treatment can be done in all skin types for peri orbital wrinkles, fine wrinkling & non surgical face lift. In this procedure non ablative radiofrequency waves are used to give deeper skin tightening effect.
- 2. Botox: It is the safest procedure for non surgical facelift & wrinkling. It is a natural purified proteins relaxes muscles which causes wrinkle.
- 3. Fillers: As more & more people seek aesthetic improvement without any surgical intervention for them fillers are the best aesthetic treatment which correct laugh lines, lip enhancement, facial contouring and wrinkles.
- 4. Mesotherapy: This involves injecting micronutrients & antioxidants vitamins into skin
- 5. Photo/Laser facials: It is a skin repair therapy done by sophisticated photo laser to reduce fine lines, wrinkles & blemishes.